- Wardsteyn Trends en Strategie
About Twan Houben
I worked during ten years in strategic and general management roles for UK listed companies Wagon Plc . and GKN Plc . before I started working independently. In addition, I have over twenty-five years of experience in strategic and operational restructuring .
As an analyst and visionary, I take fun in laying the puzzle of data, analysis, surveys, international trends and developments. I dig into big data and customizes social listening to understand what is going on in people’s minds and to identify sentiment and reputation.
My book suggestions:
- Globalization and the Decline of Social Reform by Gary Teeple
- Covid-19 The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab
- The Death of Money by James Rickards
- Collusion by Nomi Prins
- The Grand Chessboard by Zbigniew Brezinski
- Money Land by Oliver Bullough
- Dark Towers by David Enrich
- And the Weak Suffer What they must by Yanis Varoufakis
- The Silent Take Over - Noreena Hertz