Terms & Conditions
The Forum Network, hosted by the OECD, is a community of thought leaders and influencers from governments, business, civil society and academia where policies and ideas are shared, discussed and developed in an open and informed manner.
The opinions expressed and arguments employed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the OECD or its member countries.
The Organisation cannot be held responsible for possible violations of copyright resulting from the posting of any written material on this website.
Rules governing the use of this website
This website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the OECD website.
Your contribution is valuable, as is those of others. Following a few simple rules will ensure that this collaborative platform fosters open and constructive dialogue. When contributing to this website, please:
- Contribute in a civil and constructive way: abusive language or the transmission of obscene, offensive or illegal content is not accepted.
- Avoid spamming or posting material that is not related to the discussion topics.
- Refrain from advertising or posting commercial material.
- Contributions should be posted by you under your name or by you under someone else’s name with their express permission.
- Do not use multiple logins.
- Note that the views expressed here can be personal views. Contributions and comments will not be construed as official positions of your employer unless stated explicitly.
- Only submit materials for which you hold a copyright.
- Act in good faith and assume others are doing so too. Please refrain from behaviour which would lead disagreements that might escalate and become conflictual.
When using this website, please keep these in mind that the OECD Forum Network is hosted by the OECD and that the OECD:
- Reserves the right to delete or to edit any contribution.
- Will not recognise contributions as official views of the OECD or its member countries.
- Does not guarantee the validity of the information contributed by non-OECD sources.
- Will not respond systematically to each contribution.
- Will monitor the website’s content during OECD working hours (Paris time).
- Reserves the right to close an account that violates these rules.
Any maps included herein are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.