Aiming to foster the fruitful exchange of expertise and perspectives across fields to help us rise to this critical challenge, opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the OECD.
Join us on Thursday, 19 May 2022, 0900–1700 EDT (1500–2300 CET) online and in person at the Myhal Centre, 55 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada for University of Toronto Engineering’s second annual Engineering Research Day. This year’s theme of Building a Sustainable Future spotlights the unique role engineering professionals play in building a brighter future for everyone, and celebrates the local and global impacts of U of T Engineering’s sustainability-focused research accomplishments and collaborations.
The event programme will feature:
- Fireside chats with our keynote speakers:
- Sandra Odendahl, VP and Global Head of Sustainability for Scotiabank
- Laura Burget, Co-Founder, Three Ships Beauty
- Panels on sustainability and resilience across disciplines including finance, healthcare, education, and infrastructure
- Booths from Engineering Centres and Institutes
- Open networking reception
This FREE hybrid event is open to all students, alumni, staff and faculty at U of T Engineering, as well as current and prospective partners and key stakeholders across the research ecosystem. Through virtual and in-person programming, Engineering Research Day 2022 offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn, explore and connect.
Visit the event page on Airmeet to see the full schedule and register.
Virtual programming will take place on Airmeet. Download and register to use the Airmeet app to access the programme schedule, participate in live sessions and interact with other attendees.
See you there—hopefully in person!