The Forum Network is the place to debate the policies and solutions shaping today's issues and challenges with experts and engaged citizens. Join for free using your email or social media accounts to share your stories and ideas!
Start, continue or join a conversation and help us co-create the agenda! All of your comments and discussions on the Forum Network help us design OECD Forum events, guide the content we publish and think of themes to explore. First, join the Forum Network! It's quick, free and means you can...
- Leave a comment. At the end of every article (including this one!) there is space for you to tell us what you think about the post and give your own ideas and solutions. You can also include links to your or others' work online.
- Start a conversation in a Forum event room. Each of our Forum events has a dedicated space on the Forum Network, with content related to the topic and a replay of the session, but you can also put forward a question to the room, share an opinion or links from around the web or start a discussion. Just hit the big green Start a conversation button on the banner image!
- Ask a question. Have an open question you think the community can help with? Or just want a space to bounce ideas around? Just ask! Remember, sharing is caring: if you have knowledge of or expertise in the subject, try to answer others' questions, too.
Send us your contributions. If you have an article you want to submit for publication, send a 50–100-word summary (or the whole thing if you've written it already!) to email@example.com. Here are some guidelines to help you get started:
- We recommend a length of 800–1,000 words
- Please don't be overly promotional, and don't include direct sales links for products or services
- We may suggest edits to your work for style and readability
- Articles accepted for publication will be posted according to our editorial calendar
- Reuse Forum Network articles. We're happy for you to repost our content on your website, blog or other online space; all we ask is that you include a link back the original piece and mention it was initially posted on the OECD Forum Network. We'd also love it if you dropped us a line to let us know!
If you have questions or think we've missed anything let us know—we're looking forward to hearing from you!