OECD Forum 2019 Event Information
OECD Forum 2019 will be held 20-21 May at the OECD's headquarters in Paris. Register now!
What is the OECD Forum?
The OECD Forum was created in 2000 to consult stakeholders on the main social and economic challenges shaping the international agenda. It is an important listening moment for the Organisation, and forms part of OECD Week, which also features the main OECD Ministerial meeting, and a number of other seminars and gatherings.
This two-day public engagement event gathers high-level government representatives, CEOs, leaders from civil society and trade unions as well as prominent members of academia and media.
OECD Forum is an opportunity for you to engage with policy-shapers and influencers from across all sectors of society as well as to:
- network, exchange experiences, discuss initiatives and create solutions
- contribute your knowledge and expertise to critical thinking on global policy trends
- demonstrate your leadership and commitment and elevate your profile
Stay connected with OECD Forum
Engage, share and follow on:
Help to support Forum 2019
We'd like to thank all of our Forum 2019 partners and friends for helping to make the event possible.
Why partner with the OECD Forum?
- Network with influencers across all sectors of society, discuss new initiatives and create solutions for positive societal change
- Profile best practice, promote your engagement and commitment and elevate your international profile
- Contribute your knowledge and expertise to critical thinking, insights and the dialogue surrounding global policy trends and opportunities
- Gain privileged and customised access to OECD’s knowledge resources, expert analysis and global networks
Visit the Partnerships page to find out more and discuss opportunities with the team!